Kitchen Hack: Hulling Strawberries

Hulling Strawberries can be a huge pain and just cutting the tops off is a huge waste of t Kitchen Hack: Hulling Strawberries


Hulling Strawberries can be a huge pain and just cutting the tops off is a huge waste of the tastiest part of the strawberry. This kitchen hack is a time saver and will save the flavorful part of the berry while hulling the tasteless pith and stem.

I have been trying to get my daughter more involved in the kitchen. I have been putting together some of my favorite kitchen tips as I am teaching her and I am so excited to share them with you.


Munchkin is a picky 6-year-old, and she doesn't like the way certain food looks or what it's called. For example, if I say a recipe has ground beef in it, she is bothered, so I call it "hamburger." That makes more sense to her. I have found when she is more involved in the process, she is more open to trying new food.

This kitchen hack for hulling strawberries is not only perfect for my 6-year old, but it is my husbands preferred way to hull them too.


Enjoy!

With love from our simple kitchen to yours. 

Do you  ❤ love ❤ TSRI?  Don't miss another recipe.  Click here to Subscribe to by Email and receive new recipes in your inbox every day!

Don't miss a thing! Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram ❤ ❤ ❤  


Hulling Strawberries can be a huge pain and just cutting the tops off is a huge waste of t Kitchen Hack: Hulling Strawberries

Recipe developed by Donna Elick - 
Copyright ©2016 – All rights reserved.

Disclosure: This article was written as part of my collaboration with eBay. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.

Sumber https://www.theslowroasteditalian.com

Related Posts

0 komentar:

Post a Comment