Kitchen Hack: How to Store Celery

 Are you tired of buying celery only to end up using  Kitchen Hack: How to Store Celery

Are you tired of buying celery only to end up using 2 stalks and throwing it away? I was too. After testing several methods of storing it, I finally discovered how to store celery. Using this simple kitchen hack, I can keep it fresh for 3-4 weeks! No more wasted celery.


If you are anything like me, celery is not exactly a kitchen staple. I don't prefer the stringiness when I bite into it and the earthy flavor is lost on me so I don't snack on it.

I do however love the flavor it lends to soups and stuffing, especially in chicken and vegetable stocks.
So, when I buy it I pretty much end up using 1 or 2 stalks for a soup recipe and the rest is left to wilt and inevitably end up in the garbage.

After trying several methods, I finally found a way to store celery in the fridge for 3-4 weeks. 

Enjoy!

With love from our simple kitchen to yours. 

Do you  ❤ love ❤ TSRI?  Don't miss another recipe.  Click here to Subscribe to by Email and receive new recipes in your inbox every day!

Don't miss a thing! Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram ❤ ❤ ❤  


 Are you tired of buying celery only to end up using  Kitchen Hack: How to Store Celery

Recipe developed by Donna Elick - 
Copyright ©2015 – All rights reserved.

Disclosure: This article was written as part of my collaboration with eBay. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.

Sumber https://www.theslowroasteditalian.com

Related Posts

0 komentar:

Post a Comment